FCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS – Update/Highlights from February-April Board Meetings
We praise the Lord for what He is accomplishing at FCA!
- Road Entrance to New Property – The permit for the entrance is in progress!
- Accreditation Team Visit – FCA’s accreditation is approved for the next 5 years!
- Open House – One of the best attended recent Open Houses!
- All teachers have signed and returned contracts for 2016-17!
- Re-enrollment is at 94% and new applications are coming every day. Over 280 students have applied, counting returning students.
- Continuous School Improvement Plan – Board committees continue to outline goals, objectives and action steps going forward!
- The board is recommending changes to the FCA Constitution. The FCA Association must approve all changes to the constitution.
- Other board policy changes were made that strengthen the school’s stance on Biblical Morality and a Biblical Code of Conduct.
- A new “Parent/Student Agreement Form” was adopted that will replace the old “Parental Covenant.” All high school students and all parents must sign this new agreement each school year.