Our student information system is called “Renweb”. If you already have an account, Login Now! If you do not have an account, the link below will allow parents to sign up for access to student information with their e-mail address(es).
Creating a New Account:
The e-mail address you use must be the one that the school has on file. Each parent/guardian can sign up with their own e-mail as long as we have that e-mail address linked to you in our database. Please call the school office and speak with Kathy Walls if you have any questions or to verify that we have your email address(es) on file.
- Go to the RenWeb Login page (will open in a new window)
- Click on the words, “Create new parents web account”
- Be sure that the “District Code” is FCA-WV.
- Enter the e-mail address for you that we have in our database
- Click on “Create Account”
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to a page that will allow you to establish your own unique user name and password.
- Once you have established a user name and password that you want to use, go back to www.renweb.com and click on “Logins”, then on “Parents Web Login”, then enter the user name and password you established. Click on “Login” and you should be at the “Parent’s Web” site for Renweb.