Online applications are now open.
Parents interested in applying for full-time admission to Faith Christian Academy should follow the procedures listed below. If you are interested in part-time enrollment in our homeschool program please select admissions/homeschool.
1. View the “FCA Life & Values" Video.
2. Click here to complete our online application. You will be asked to create an admissions account so that you can track the progress of your application.
3. No student will be admitted without a copy of the original state-issued birth certificate and a complete immunization record (see application for required immunizations).
4. After the application is received the elementary or secondary principal will call to and set up an appointment for an interview and tour of the school. The parent(s) and the student must be present.
5. Tuition payments begin July for the following school year. If the student is accepted after July 1st. The payment of each month, including the month of application will be expected before admission is finalized. All tuition payments will be made by automatic bank withdrawal through FACTS Tuition Management System.
6. Kindergarten students are tested prior to admission. Applicants for first grade and above must have report cards and test scores from previous school years. Any student seeking admissions without proper documentation of previous work will be tested. The testing fee is non-refundable.
7. A letter of acceptance or denial of admission will be sent after all records and financial payments are received and the application is reviewed.
Click here to view our welcome video to new families.
Information Request Form
Use this form to ask questions about the admissions process, request more information about the school or schedule a visit.