Forms and Documents
The following forms are available for download. To open or print .pdf files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please be sure to download and complete the correct documents. There is a separate “Medical and Emergency Information” form for pre-kindergarten students.
Re-Enrollment (current students and families)
New Student Enrollment
- K-12 Application
- PK Application
- New Student Admissions Procedure
- Tuition Schedule
- Immunizations Requirements
- Pre-K Medical & Emergency Information Form
- K-12 Medical and Emergency Information Form
- Request for Records
- Pre-K Letter
- Child Health Assessment
- Permissions/Consent Form
- Step-Up Orientation for secondary grades
- Preparing your student for middle school
*Proof of the required immunizations and tuberculin test (for out-of-state students only) must be included for enrollment to be considered.