Faith Christian Academy announces faculty team member openings in the following professional areas:
Part-time Spanish Teacher: A successful candidate for this position will have a bachelor’s degree in Spanish Education or a related field or at least a minor in Spanish. The ability to be certified through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) within two years is mandatory. The successful candidate will possess the ability to speak Spanish fluently and be able to teach English speaking students the curriculum for grades pre-kindergarten through high school, Spanish I & II classes.
All other qualifications for employment at Faith Christian Academy must also be met, including but not limited to:
- Evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Full and complete agreement with the Faith Christian Academy “Statement of Faith”
- Attendance at a church which agrees with the Faith Christian Academy Statement of Faith
- Agreement with the Faith Christian Academy “Code of Biblical Conduct” for employees.
- Acceptance of the Faith Christian Academy Personnel Handbook
For more information on this position please send a resume or questions to Mr. Eric L. Kerns at email@example.com
To submit a job application, please review the Application Process.