Parents interested in enrolling their children in Faith Christian Academy should follow the procedures listed below.
- View the “FCA Life & Values Video” on our website.
- Request the application forms or download the application forms from the website.
- Complete the forms and mail them to the school with the application fee.
(This fee is refunded only if the school denies admission.)
- No student will be admitted without a copy of the original state-issued birthcertificate and a complete immunization record (see application for required immunizations).
- After the application is received the elementary or secondary pricipal will call to and set up an appointment for an interview and tour of the school. The parent(s) and the student must be present. There may be a second or final interview at a later date if necessary.
- If the student is accepted, immediate payment of all months from July up to and including the month of application will be expected before admission is finalized. All payments after the initial payment will be made by automatic bank withdrawal through FACTS Tuition Management System.
- Kindergarten students are tested prior to admission. Applicants for first grade and above must have report cards and test scores from previous school years. Any student seeking admissions without proper documentation of previous work will be tested. The testing fee is non-refundable.
- A letter of acceptance or denial of admission will be sent after all records and financial payments are received and the application is reviewed.